Saturday, August 23, 2008

Goodie Bags Galore

Today was the day we assembled goodie bags!!! Oh my, I have to say the group of ladies we had was absolutely amazing. We were a little worried when we saw how much stuff we actually had but the ladies were so efficient in putting the bags together.

First off, I'd like to extend a huge THANK YOU to Di of Remember Me Scrapbooking for offering her space for our use.

Secondly, I'd like to extend a huge THANK YOU to the fabulous ladies who helped us out:


Kate
Lois
Chriss
Alzira (and helper, I'm sorry I didn't get her name)
Lorna
Jessica
Tamsin
Suzann
Di

Thirdly, a huge THANK YOU goes out to the FABULOUS sponsors who generously donated items to the goodie bags.

It took us just under two hours from start to finish to get everything unpacked from our vehicles, organized, inserted into bags and then repacked into our vehicles. I might add we needed an extra vehicle to get everything home. Thanks Suzann!!

So here is a little sneak peak for you of what you'll be getting if you are a registered crop seat attendee!!



2 comments:

Izzy said...

Wow! looks like you had your work cut out for you. Looks awesome, can't wait for the event.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am so excited. I wish I knew you were just down the street from me! I would have loved to help or the very least have you all up for a glass of wine! Let me know if you need any more help!
KelleyB