Do you want to win a free crop seat to the 2010 BC Scrapbooking Crop for Kids? You can have your chance by supporting our local retail sponsors. The winner will be pre-registered for a 3-day crop seat in their name (a $99 value).
We love our sponsors and hope you'll show them some love too!
Here's how to enter:
- Just go shopping between April 8 to 12, 2010 and spend a minimum of $5 (before taxes) at any of the following scrapbooking retailers.
- Take a photo of yourself with the receipt and the products you purchased and email the photo to email@example.com no later than April 14, 2010.
There’s just a little fine print (PLEASE READ):
- One entry per person per store.
- Shopping at multiple stores is encouraged.
- All receipts must be dated between April 8 and 12, 2010.
- All entries must be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 7:00 PM on April 14, 2010 .
- Please be aware that your entry photo may be posted on our blog, website or Facebook page.
As an added bonus, if the photo of yourself with the receipt and products is taken in the actual store where you purchased the products we will add your name to a special bonus draw for a free class seat in the class of your choosing at BC Crop for Kids 2010. We'll draw ONE random winner from all eligible entries.
It's that easy!!
Participating sponsors currently are:
Lower Mainland Retailers
Cherish The Thought
Clipper Street Scrapbook Co.
I'm Impressed Paper Arts Ltd.
Making Memories with Scrapbooking
Memory Workshop Scrapbook Co.
Pick of the Patch
The Scrapbook Room
Vancouver Island Retailers
Studio 11 Designs
Direct Sales Consultants
Creative Memories - Joanne Soltesz & Krafty Kidz Creations
Close To My Heart - Karen Haugland
Close To My Heart - Nadene Jung
The winner of the free 2010 crop seat will be announced on April 19, 2010. The bonus winner of the free class seat will be announced the same day.