It's Class Registration day at BC Crop for Kids and there are few things we want you to know before registration opens at 7:00pm PST. We've covered all of these in the recent reminder emails, but we know some of you aren't reading your emails!!!
1. Registered croppers or holders of a Class Pass must have their registration order number handy in order to register for classes. This number is on the original confirmation email that you received when you registered for the event. Remaining class seats will be released to the general public later this summer. You may also sign up for classes at the event, though we recommend that you register early to avoid disappointment.
2. Some classes have been temporarily removed from the schedule because details have not been finalized, or at the request of the sponsor due to logistical issues. When we can be assured that a class will go ahead, we'll add it back to the online store and make an announcement.
3. YOU CAN REGISTER FOR AS MANY CLASSES AS YOU LIKE, but you can only register for one seat per class at a time, one person at a time. To register another person for the same class you must complete the checkout of your class registration and start a new order for the new person. You can order additional class kits for yourself using the same method.
4. If 2 classes you want are in the same time slot, you can register for both, attend one, and take the class kit for the other. All class kits come with detailed written instructions.
5. The class time for "Tis The Season with Piggy Tales" has changed to Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM. The class can now be found here.
6. Payment can be made at checkout using PayPal, or you can mail a cheque to the address provided. Payments must be received and dated within 10 days of registration in order to guarantee your seat in the class. Complete payment instructions are provided at checkout.
*Edited to add:
7. As stated in previous emails to registered attendees, we regret that we are unable to answer emails to the email@example.com address on June 18, as we are busy finalizing classes and prepping the shopping cart for the registration grand opening at 7pm. Inquiries will be answered on June 19. Thank you for your understanding.
Sandra & Mary
BC Crop for Kids Coordinators