Just 7 days until BC Crop for Kids class registration opens for registered croppers and class pass holders. (what's a class pass? Skip the crop portion of the event, but get full weekend access to the event AND register for classes first, along with the crop-goers. You can purchase your class pass online.)
Class registration begins June 18 at 7pm PST.
Things to note:
1. You MUST have your original crop registration order # handy in order to register. The system will ask for the number, and you won't be able to proceed to checkout without it. This number was on your order confirmation email when you signed up for the BC Crop for Kids crop.
2. If you can't find this number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE June 18. We will not be able to respond to emails on June 18 because we'll be busy getting the shopping cart ready to launch at 7pm PST.
3. You will be able to register for multiple classes at one time, but you will only be allowed to register for one seat in each class at a time. If you are registering for a friend you will have to complete your registration and then create a new registration for your friend, in their name.
4. You can register for more than one class in the same time slot. You can't be in 2 places at once, but it does guarantee you a class kit, even if you don't attend the class.
5. As always, you will have 10 days to remit payment for the classes. We will accept Paypal payments, and cheques payable to BC Scrapbooking Crop for Kids.
Most of the classes have been added to the BC Crop for Kids website. Be sure to check back regularly to see the latest additions to the schedule. We are so excited about the buzz these classes have been receiving so far! Please register early to avoid disappointment.