For starters, the 2014 BC Crop for Kids Team is bigger and badder than ever before, and with a few more helping hands around here, we are looking forward to accomplishing so much in the months leading up to the 2014 event! Between now and September 26, 2014 we are going to be very busy.
Within the week we are going to reveal:
- Registration! The registration details, including the price, date and some exciting NEW registration options.
- Our NEW Team. Funny thing, even though everyone now has an official role, each one of us has been a part of BC Crop for Kids in some capacity for years -- some of us since the very beginning! You are going to see some very familiar faces.
- Our crop THEME. There is no excuse for not having a costume, because we'll be reminding you of the theme in everything we do from now until the doors open!
And over the next couple of months we will be updating you with news about:
- Our class sponsors. Pay close attention to who the local stores are and be sure to visit them and shop often. We know you like to support the vendors that support BC Crop for Kids. This 'pay it forward' philosophy is what keeps our scrapbooking community thriving through the ups and downs of the industry and these financial times.
- Class Registration. All our sponsored classes will be revealed closer to summer.
- Local events supporting BC Crop for Kids. In the past, some of our local store sponsors have held in-store mini events in support of BC Crop for Kids and when these happen in the future we will make sure you know about them.
- New features and activities that we hope to add to the main event. Believe us when we say that you will be entertained, and you will get your money's worth!
- Ways that you can be a sponsor. We want to promote and celebrate everyone who makes a donation. We want to put your name in lights! Supporting our cause is a great way to gain local exposure for your business.
Feel free to drop us a line!
You can reach our Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.